If you’re a self-proclaimed audiophile, you’re probably highly attuned to your listening environment. Perhaps you prefer to listen with headphones or have a designated room where you can crank up the volume in solitude.
Looking for another way to improve your focus and soak in that high-fidelity sound?
Add CBD to your musical experience, and you’ll feel focused, energized, and calm. CBD not only enhances your mental acuity, but it also sparks creativity and promotes relaxation.
Here are five ways CBD elevates your listening experience, so you can relax and enjoy the tunes.
#1 Improved Focus
If you’re listening to a complex jazz album or challenging classical quartet, you might have trouble focusing on the music. It’s common for anxiety and worries to permeate your thoughts when you’re trying to concentrate.
CBD can help quiet your racing mind. When you have the focus to concentrate on an arrangement in detail, you’ll find a new appreciation for its nuance and subtlety.
In addition to using CBD, you can improve your attention by:
- Using Quality Headphones – Look for high-quality noise-canceling headphones. If you’re operating under a budget, it’s still possible to find excellent headphones without breaking the bank.
- Avoiding Visual Stimulation – It’s tempting to play a game on your phone or surf the web while listening to music. If you eliminate these visual distractions, your full attention will shift to your auditory experience.
- Setting Boundaries – Ask for space from roommates or family members when you listen to an album. It’s okay to request quiet time!
#2 Increased Energy
Feeling sleepy as soon as you hit play? Noticing a lack of motivation or interest? Powerful CBD gummies facilitate increased energy and alertness without causing jitters or anxiety.
Take it from us: it’s better than a cup of coffee.
If you’re listening to a longer piece or a series of albums, CBD gives you the focus and the energy to see it through. If you’re a musician looking for inspiration, this boost in energy might facilitate the process of composing or songwriting.
#3 Reduced Pain
It’s hard to enjoy music with a headache.
Listening to music isn’t rejuvenating when you’re distracted by chronic pain. You’ll miss the poetic lyrics and crazy guitar riffs! Not to mention, anything too raucous feels overstimulating.
In addition to increasing focus and energy, CBD alleviates pain and reduces inflammation. When you feel comfortable physically, your attention shifts from your body to your emotional and mental experience. This way, you’ll immerse yourself in a sonic landscape with total relaxation.
#4 Heightened Creativity
The right music accompanies a wide range of artistic pursuits. Visual artists, writers, and dancers all incorporate music into their creative practices to incite new ideas.
Using CBD while listening to music helps you tap into your creative side. When you’re relaxed, you feel empowered to try something new! Take a deep breath and allow the music to influence your vision.
Sometimes the best ideas appear when you least expect them. Combining CBD with music can help you tap into your creative side, giving you the focus you need to find those truly ingenious details.
#5 Relaxed Mind
Last but certainly not least, CBD calms your mind. Take CBD when you listen to soothing music and you’ll feel relaxed (without feeling drowsy). Relieve anxiety and quiet your body, so you can focus on the dynamics and harmonies of your favorite songs.
In addition to CBD for relaxation, add these ideas to your routine for a tranquil listening experience:
- Mood Lighting – Create a serene atmosphere with soft lights. Try a soothing salt rock lamp for a warm glow.
- Gentle Aromas – Diffuse essential oils or burn a naturally-scented candle. If you’re looking for a focused and alert atmosphere, try citrus- or pine-scented candles.
- A Warm Drink – Sip on your herbal tea for a warm, non-caffeinated, pick-me-up.
Listening to music is a perfect way to recharge after a stressful day. With so much going on in the world, it’s important to find space to unplug and relax. Communicate your needs with your loved ones and incorporate music into your daily self-care routine.
So, take some CBD, close your eyes, and turn up the volume.